Saturday, February 04, 2006

 

Shopping, Whee!



Yesterday I went to Marshall Field’s with my friend Jenny, who is a personal shopper there. It was the most fun shopping I’ve ever done in my life! If you’ve never tried it with a personal shopper before, I would highly recommend it. It’s just like going with your girlfriend, only better because it is all about you. And the best part is it’s free!

Jenny and I spent two hours picking out stuff and trying it on. And because personal shoppers are like Vidal Sassoon: they don’t look good if you don’t look good, you can really trust them when they tell you they like something on you. The bad part was that too much looked good, and after a huge sticker shock when she rang me up, I reluctantly put about half back. Still I ended up with a nice start to my spring wardrobe. Incidentally, I took Melanie’s advice and got fitted jean capris, gold wedge heels, and an adorable oversize canvas bag.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +