Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Confessions of a Personal Shoppee

Yes, it’s true. Inspired by Kelly’s example, I went out and made myself an appointment with one of them there personal shoppers.

In my case, it was the shopper at Nordstrom. I went a couple of nights ago and we pretty much closed down the joint. It was very cool. I found out that I’m an “autumn” in terms of colors, and got two skirts and a bunch of tanks and a couple of little sweaters to go over that are just trendy enough, without being a dreaded…shrug (a look that maybe Kelly can pull off, but not me).

No, it didn’t break the bank. Yes, I would do it again. It was a very efficient way to shop, and since I don’t particularly enjoy shopping that’s a plus. I knew I had to do something when I wore the same shirt four days in a row a couple of weeks ago (eeeeww).

Yours in fashion,
--Melanie

Comments:
God I need a personal shopper. I'm still wearing maternity clothes, 7 months after the fact. I'm dreading going and buying stuff because I'm still waiting for things like boobs and belly to get back to normal. They say it happens, eventually, yes? No? Yes???
 
For me it happened about two years after the last baby and a particularly nasty bout of stomach flu!

--Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +