Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

I Can't Resist a Challenge


Maybe it’s my Research Assistant roots coming back, maybe it’s all the organic milk I’ve been drinking, whatever it is, once I read Melanie’s post, I couldn’t resist digging a little deeper into this 14 mph mystery.

One theory I uncovered is that the speed limit was reduced from 15 mph because people thought the drivers on the trams to the parking lots were saying fifty miles an hour was the speed limit. Oh please! Besides, what would stop the same idiots from thinking the limit was forty and not fourteen? (scroll down to the 3/19/2005 post on the hyperlink)

I discovered that the trams that take Disneyland patrons to their cars have a top speed of, you guessed it, 14 mph. So, my theory is, the speed limit of 14 mph probably makes it easy for those tram drivers to spot any Speed Racers in the parking lots.

Reporting live from Chicagoland,

--Kelly

Comments:
You know what I thought it was? I figured they made it 14 just so people would pay attention to it. Change it so it so stuck out. Your research makes much more sense...I never did like research that much. ;)
 
I think I really just need to get a job!

--Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +