Monday, March 20, 2006

 

The Most Fun Wedding Ever!


For my husband’s birthday he wanted to do something that he knew I would never want to do in a million years- go to Tony and Tina’s Wedding. We convinced another couple to go with us and even got a stretch limo for the night.

I knew we were supposed to play the guests at a crazy Italian wedding, but when we got there, it felt even more “real” than I expected, complete with a cash bar and buffet dinner of rigatoni and soggy salad served on Styrofoam plates. By the end, I felt like I really had been to a wedding. It was similar to other weddings I’ve attended where I didn’t really know the people getting married.

I was surprised by how much fun it turned out to be. I’ve even let Barry convince me to taking the kids to Medieval Times for dinner and a jousting show next time.

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +