Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

Free Mrs. Piggle Wiggle

I heart the world of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. The mothers are always guzzling black coffee while feeling entitled to ask for more from their kids: from good table manners to listening and not being tattle tales. If that’s parenting fifties-style, I say bring it back!

When the mothers are at their wit's end, Mrs. Piggle Wiggle always saves the day with her magical potions. How is it that I’ve never become acquainted with these books before? Has she been languishing in the library and bookstore all this time?

I am hoping that after enough listenings to the book on tape I got at the library yesterday, maybe my kids, too, will start eating with perfect manners and listening to everything I say. Some say brainwashing, I say great children’s fiction.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +