Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday


Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme…Tick Tock.

Do you wear a watch?

Melanie: Always. I just replaced my old Swatch with a weird new one that doesn’t even have hands; it just has these little clouds that float around the number dial.

Kelly: Never. I stopped when my oldest was born and I stopped working, there just wasn’t a point. Now I don’t even own one that has working batteries. If I need to know what time it is I just ask someone or look at my trusty cell phone.


What time do you get up in the morning & why? Go to bed?

Melanie: Oddly, there’s not much of a morning routine. I get up between 5 and 7, either by my alarm, waking naturally or the organic alarms (kids.) Depends how tired I am, I guess. Bedtime: usually early, about 10 p.m.

Kelly: On weekdays around 6:30 because that is how late the kids let me sleep and I go to bed around 10ish or so, sometimes later if I’m writing or reading a really good book. On weekends I stay up until midnight or 1 and get up around 8.

What have you spent more time doing this week than usual?

Melanie: Driving! I’m sorry to say it, but it’s true. One of my daughters has a drawing class every day that is outside our normal sphere of commuting.

Kelly: Yelling at the kids. I really think they miss the routine of school because they are just not listening!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +