Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Who Knew?

I had no idea that cats actually got themselves stuck places. I always thought it was just some sort of urban myth. What is an urban myth however, is that you can call someone to get them down. I called our Village today and when the guy from Animal Control came out he said the cat would just jump down when it got hungry enough. It seems kind of high to me for a cat to jump down. I think tomorrow I'll go buy a can of tuna to see if I can lure it down also I might call the electric company to see if they can help.

--Kelly

Comments:
Well, did it come down yet? And the Dr Laura figure below is just creepy beyond belief.
 
you can find the answers for all of God's creatures in the Bible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +