Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

That's the Last Time I Spill the Beans


...on our blog, at least. For a week, I haven't been able to open our page, for fear that **someone** would see my last post about a certain Northerly, Crimson-wearing Hirsute Gentleman and the vulcanized simian error correction devices He will be bringing in several days.


So....


Ahhh, yesssss, I really need to stretch this out...


Um, so...cooking a Crown Pork Roast for Christmas. And you? Never done it before, not sure why doing it this year. Could be masochism plain and simple.


Okay, I think that about does it. My blog is safe for prying small eyes once again.

Not that this means I'll be posting any more often.


I have a Crown Pork Roast to prepare.

I just love tossing that off lightly, can't you tell?


Did I mention, I'm cooking a Crown--

Right.

--Melanie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +