Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Super Blog


Another Super Bowl, and for a change I actually watched the game and not just the commercials. The Steelers are my hometown team and since growing up in the 70’s I’ve been waiting for the “one for the thumb” for many years. I was disappointed in 1996 when they lost to the Cowboys, and still dislike Neil O’Donnell to this day. After moving to California my interest in sports waned. In fact yesterday I admitted to my dad that I didn’t even know who the quarterback was! In fact, I’m still not certain, Ben R-something long. I’m not sure if that makes me a fair-weather fan or not, but Go Steelers!

--Kelly

Comments:
one for the thumb baby!!!!!!!!
 
YAY STEELERS!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +