Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Hey You Guys


As a kid my favorite of all the PBS offerings was Electric Company, but I couldn’t really remember any specifics. So when I saw on Half Changed World that it was being released on DVD I had to have it. Yesterday it finally came and I watched it with my kids. I was surprised at the low production values, which I guess I didn’t notice as a kid, but we loved it anyway! It is really good at teaching the kids phonics also. It’s funny, at the time I didn’t even realize the show was teaching me how to read.

I’ll leave you with this bit of nostalgia. Ripping the letter "T" from his varsity sweater, Letterman changes the rain back into a train.

--Kelly

Comments:
We used to watch that show too!!
 
I loved Letterman...faster than a rolling O, is it a plane?, is it a man?, no it's Letterman!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +