Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday

Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme…Our State of Mind.

Where were you born?


Kelly: Pennsylvania. I spent my first 24 years there.

Melanie: New Joisey, but I can’t really claim to be a Jersey girl, even though most of my family was originally from there. We moved a few years later.


In which states have you lived?

Kelly: Pennsylvania, of course, Ohio, Michigan, California, and now Illinois.

Melanie: Alabama (and probably a few other Southern states that I can’t remember since I was a baby army brat), Alaska (spent ages 5-18 there), Hawaii (art school sabbatical for my mom), Oregon (college), California, (grad school), Pennsylvania (postdoc), California again (post-postdoc and beyond).

In which state would you most like to live (where you haven’t already)?

Kelly: New Mexico. Specifically, Santa Fe. I’ve never been there, but I’m really intrigued. It seems like a very laid back place, and the weather seems ideal. Four seasons, but without the extremes we get here in Chicago.

Melanie: Wah! Can’t we choose one where we already lived? That would be Oregon for me. But I digress. I guess I would choose New York, because I’ve always wanted to live in NYC.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +