Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday

Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme…Our Memoirs

What is the title of your autobiography?
Melanie: Forty Below

Kelly: A Tale of Two Women

What age figures most prominently in your memoir?
Melanie:
My childhood in Alaska, which shaped me more than anything. Plus, it has so many potential great scenes, from living in our teepee to herding musk oxen on a motorbike.

Kelly: I hope it will be my fifties and sixties. I feel like I’m stumbling on to my path in life and that the best is yet to come. Of course, if our books manages to hit it big, maybe the memoir will revolve around how Melanie and I came to be friends and write an international best seller.

Who would play you in the movie version?
Melanie: Kate Winslet, of course. What’s that you say? You haven’t noticed the resemblance? Mmm Hmm. That’s what they told Erin Brockovich when she suggested Julia Roberts and look how well that turned out.

Kelly: Scarlett Johansson. I’ve had people tell me that I look like her. Though, unfortunately more in her unglamorous role in Lost in Translation than in her sexier persona in Match Point.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +