Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday


Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme…It’s All About Us.

What is your favorite quality about yourself?

Melanie: I always have a Plan B…and Plan C, D, E and F. I like to think of myself as being resourceful and able to think outside the box. Like if everyone is doing something one way and there’s a snafu, I can often quickly come up with an alternative solution. I don’t see myself as being limited by the “right way” to do things.

Kelly: My curiosity about life and willingness to try new things. I wouldn’t be doing this book/blog with Melanie otherwise!

What is your least favorite quality about yourself?

Melanie: Ah, there are so many to choose from. I think I’m a bit short on patience sometimes, and that’s the one that is bugging me most recently. I am really trying to work on it.

Kelly: Lack of patience for me too. I always feel like such a fraud when people tell me what a patient mother I am. Little do they know…


If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Melanie: I would like to be like ElastiGirl from the Incredibles, maybe not in a literal way, but sometimes I just wish I could stretch myself out and do more than I’m already doing. There are so many great opportunities in the world, and I always want to take every single one.

Kelly: The ability to transport myself anywhere I want in the blink of an eye. I have family and friends that are so spread out and I wish I could see more of them. Plus, it wouldn’t be a bad power to have for robbing banks either!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +