Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Back to Blogging

I can't believe it's been five weeks! I kind of feel like when you've skipped a few dental check-ups and then you finally break down and go. I don't even have a cool reason like jetting off to Europe. I just couldn't believe how busy it was getting the kids back to school. I swear I had more time over the summer when they were both home. Plus I got sucked into the PTA vortex where few emerge to tell the tale. I love the way one of my friends put the whole PTA thing. She compared it to a mosh pit, you think you can just hang out at the edge, but the next thing you know your in the middle and helping to support the back of a sweaty guitarist. Anyway, it feels great to be back!

--Kelly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +