Sunday, December 23, 2007

 

Mother's Little Helper


I try to keep a hand in. Y'know, like by reading enough in the newspaper about the hot TV shows so that I can at least converse about them at cocktail parties. But actually watch them? Heavens, no. That would be so...

Well, so...addictive for one thing. That's what happened when I finally watched the first season of Grey's Anatomy.

It started innocently enough. I downloaded a couple of episodes to my Mac for my long haul trip to New Zealand over Thanksgiving. Pretty soon, I was watching a show every couple of nights. Within a few weeks, I had burned through the entire nine shows.

Last night, I was left hanging with Meredith having been brought face to face with McDreamy's mysterious wife. I had to have more. I got in my car and cruised down to the shady highrise where my dealer lives (at least figuratively speaking) and downloaded the next 34 episodes overnight from iTunes.

Now, I'm thinking about starting to use during the day. I might need an intervention.

--Melanie

Comments:
You definitely need intervention. I'm yet to dabble, but I can't believe women are going ape over the geek in Loverboy and Can't Buy Me Love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +