Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

News to Make the Slacker Mom in Me Smile


I have a confession to make. I don't bathe my kids everyday. Sometimes not even every other day. I won't go any further than that. I don't want to embarrass myself - or gross anyone out. But, I feel vindicated. According to this article a group that showered only once a week had lower instances of viral infections and skin infections compared to the control group that did their regular showering routine. Interestingly, it also gave the statistic that at the start of the study 47% of the once-a-weekers were single and at the end of the study 84% were. Given that my kids are 7 and 5 I think I'll stick with my schedule and feel good about it.

--Kelly

Comments:
We;ve skipped more than our share of bath nights for the boy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +