Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Thirsty Thursday

Pull up a chair and pop open a Pacifico. It's time for Thirsty Thursday. Join us if you want, invite a friend, and/or come back next week when we'll have a new Special. Today’s theme…That’s Entertainment

What is the last CD/iTunes music you bought?

Kelly: I finally replaced my cassette of Blood Sugar Sex Magik with the CD version.

Melanie: Three songs from the Rent Soundtrack: La Vie Boheme, Take Me or Leave Me and Seasons of Love, purchased on iTunes.

What was the last movie you watched at home and in the theater?

Kelly: Theater was Friends with Money and on DVD we watched Mean Girls.

Melanie: I saw Thank You for Smoking in the theater, and Rent on DVD.

What was the last thing you watched on television (without kids in the room)?

Kelly: All of my answers so far are so lame and totally not representing what I normally watch. The Apprentice. (OK, this last one is what I normally watch. I admit it, I’m a reality show junkie.)

Melanie: The last thing I remember was something pretty awful in the reality show genre too…it had celebrities past their prime living together in a house, but I can’t remember the name of the show.

P.S. Kelly tells me it's The Surreal Life!

Comments:
I loved Mean Girls. In fact, 2 friends and I call each other Regina, Janis and Damien. I'm Damien.
 
It was interesting to watch for me because it is set where I live and based on the high school where my kids will go to school (scary!) which is the same high school that was in Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty in Pink.

--K
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +