Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Good-bye Good Kittie


My Dad's cat, Abby died last night.

I found Abby when I was in college. She seemed to pick me, constantly coming to my apartment. When I went home for Thanksgiving that year I was afraid that no one would be around to take care of her, so I brought her to my dad. It was love at first site and from that moment on she was my Dad's cat.

He and Judy took such good care of that cat. She was spoiled like a favorite grandchild.

I'm going to miss hearing my Dad's exasperated lamentations about Abby jumping on to his lap every time I got on the phone with him.

We will all miss you Abby!

--Kelly

Comments:
My kitty died last summer and I still miss her desperatly. Hugs to all of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas ? +